OMGosh!!! It’s already October!! I can’t believe how fast this year is coming to an end. But we still have a couple of months to go, so I’ll slow it down. Lol.


There are so many exciting things going on this month and 🗣 I can’t wait to share them!! My daughter turns nine (be still heart), my sister will be another year wiser, Halloween (candy, costumes, and spooky fun), and just the cooler weather (cute fall clothes and makeup). Yes, I will be posting about each thing and whatever it is that we do. No worries 😉 you guys will get the inside scoop! I’ve been slacking on my post but only because some things came up...for the better of course. No matter what WE have planned for our lives, GOD always gets the final say. So I’m learning to look at the best of every situation and know that God is doing something with everything that happens.

I’ve also decided to start putting my makeup, hair journey, and workout journey on here as well. Hope you guys are ready for that. I may have a surprise for my readers really soon. So be on the lookout 👀. I’m just so blessed and excited about everything. Can’t wait to share with you guys!!! Let me make a disclaimer now. I am not a professional at anything, everything on my blog will be what has worked for me and things that I am doing. You will be more than welcome to ask questions, recommendations, etc. BUT, I am in no way saying you have to try or follow ANYTHING. LOL. Just wanted to get that out there early. Now, come on OCTOBER!!!

Psalms 62:1
“I wait quietly before God, for my victory comes from Him”