Let me start by saying “September is HERE, where has this year gone?” I still remember the New Year’s countdown and ALL the unfulfilled resolutions that were made *covers eyes*...and now I’m looking at the end of 2018. It is so true that time stands still for no one. So, make the best of time at all times. I know that’s so cliche BUT it holds so much TRUTH.

 As we quickly approach my favorite months, I can’t help but to thank God for giving me clarity about so much in my life. For several years I lost the joy I had during this season. It was like a weight sat on my shoulders and I just COULDN’T GET IN THE SPIRIT. I had no joy, no excitement...I felt like a part of me had died. You may think I’m being dramatic, but if you know me, you know I’m nuts around this time (In a good way, lol). I’m sure a few of you reading this have completely lost sight of your passion in life and just of yourself before. Well that was me and I couldn’t figure out how to shake it or if I’d ever feel like me again.

BUT, God helped me realize (by reading his word) that no matter what you go through, there is ALWAYS a reason to rejoice. No matter how hard the storms of life are or how long they seem to last, God is working EVERYTHING out for your good. So as I sit outside and the cool breeze blows on my face, I’m happy!! I’m really happy!! I feel good and I look forward to FALL 🍂🍁.