For those of you who don’t know, my husband is military. So if you’re wondering why a lot of my posts don’t consist of up-to-date photos of him or videos...it’s because he’s deployed *grabs tissues*. BUT, I’ve decided that it may help time go by a little quicker *crosses fingers* if I share MY deployment experience.

Deployments are never an easy thing, for the soldier or the family. I'm speaking from my stand point anyways. I think it's more of the unknown that keeps those pesky knots in your stomach at first. You have no idea what's going on and your mind plays every action movie you've ever watched, feeding that fear. Eventually the stomach butterflies go away (not the good kind) and you begin trying to live your life as normal as possible...like an entire person isn't missing. You think of how every holiday will be different and maybe even harder if you have a child. If you're like me, you play it cool though*seals lips*...they have enough to worry about. After a while you realize that life will temporarily be different but with prayer and positivity (keep it positive peeps), you'll be reunited soon enough.

So, while my sweet hubby is hundreds of miles away helping to ensure our freedom...I'll be here waiting for the missing piece of my heart to return. Also, be on the look out for decorated care packages & it’s content, LOTS AND LOTS of photos, and adventures of myself & daughter.

As always, thanks for reading! 😉